Health Care IT
"Transforming Healthcare Through an innovative and Integrated Healthcare IT Solutions (e-HMIS)"
Maruthva Hospital Management System
Welcome to MaruthvaTM, A Hospital Management System Product. An End-to-End , Web based, Enterprise wide, Hospital Management System software product. Automates Administrative and Clinical activities of Hospitals, Clinics, and Healthcare Institutions. Helps doctors to provide better Patient care, increases the efficiency and reduces costs.
Our Health Care Product's
- Patient Management System (Admission, Discharge and Transfer, Bed and Ward Management)
- Clinical History, Diagnosis , Examinations, Vitals Sign and Investigations
- Treatment Planning and Case sheet management
- Orders and Results Management System
- Patient Billing System ( manage payers like insurance, corporate)
- Appointments and Consultation - Online appointment and Telephonic booking
- Pharmacy (Medical Administration Record) and Pharmacy Billing
- Laboratory Information System
- Radiology and PACS system
- Surgical Management System
- Stores/Inventory Management System
- Assets Management System
- Blood Bank Management System
- Accounting and Financial System with third party system integration like Tally.
- User Management and Security
- Extensive Reporting and Statistics
- External System Integration using XML, HL7 and DICOM standards
An Integrated Solution for your hospital whether it is smaller or medium or larger.
Easily Customizable solution depends on your budget
Scalable and Extendible Architecture to add more users easily.
View any information virtually from anywhere and anytime. Using intranet and Internet
Seamlessly integrate with External Third party systems
A Quality Software for your Future
Electronic Patient Record A Single view of patient data
Easy and Instant Access to data helps to make effective decisions
Paper less departments Eliminate Human Errors.
Secure and Seamless sharing of data across departments improves productivity
Schedule, Optimize and utilized resources & Staffs throughout the enterprises , increase efficiency and reduces costs
Avoids late charges in patient's bills.
Electronics communications with insurance companies , payers, reduces turn around time and increase the cash flow.